Want top-end LM cars! 240 cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mubble
  • 16 comments
  • 690 views
Messages
910
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Looking to build my LM car collection.

Would like:
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
R92CP Race Car '92
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Speed 8 Race Car '03
905 Race Car '92

Would consider others.

Some of my best cars on offer:
330 P4 Race Car '67
XJ13 Race Car '66
Miura P400 Bertone Prototype
787B Race car '91
STRATOS Rally Car '77
R10 TDI Race Car '06
Toyota 7 Race Car
CLK-GTR Race Car

Check my garage in my signature 👍

Can trade now. PSN OllyP
 
I have the last 3 that you want. I'd like the Enzo in return if it is stock.
 
Speed 8 for 787B pm if interested.
 
I have the last 3 that you want. I'd like the Enzo in return if it is stock.

It's not stock I'm afraid. It's fully tuned and set up. Painted in Matte Black.
 
Okay, how about the Miura

Lightly tuned and painted in original Miura green. Very few of my cars are stock. They at least have air filter and decat.
 
Lightly tuned and painted in original Miura green. Very few of my cars are stock. They at least have air filter and decat.

Okay, I'll take that
 
Hi there

I have the XJR-9, 787B, Stratos '77
Which color is you're X2010?
 
Cool. I'll take the Bentley please 👍

I'll add you.
 
Alright, I won't be on for another 20 minutes or so, but I'll add you when I get on
 
Edit: I see you are after the bentley.

I have a Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car
 
I'll be after more LM cars at midnight GMT tonight so will update the thread then 👍
 
I have the C9 and I'm interested to trade it for the CLK-GTR Race car not Touring car
 
Ill trade a c9 for a nascar i need?
 
Ok, ready to trade again. Who's available now?

Would like:
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
R92CP Race Car '92
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
905 Race Car '92
 
jaguar xj220 LM Race Car for CLK GTR or 787?
 
Hmmm, not keen on the Jag thanks. There's others I'd like first. Thanks though.
 
Back