Wanted: 0 mile Chevrolet Corvette C5-R '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter brownmansupra
  • 16 comments
  • 960 views
I have a zero miler for ya....
 
Does either your XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 or your WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03 have zero miles on them??
 
And yes I can trade it tonight... I might even still have you on that accunt and may be able to send it early depending on which account you want it sent too...
 
If it falls though, I've got a clean C5-R too. I need to find a 0-mile 0-start X1 Proto to fix a botched trade. Please shoot me a PM if you've got one.
 
Does either your XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 or your WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03 have zero miles on them??

no they do not. sorry. the xanavi has 1,7xx miles and the supra has 700 miles
 
If it falls though, I've got a clean C5-R too. I need to find a 0-mile 0-start X1 Proto to fix a botched trade. Please shoot me a PM if you've got one.

don't have 0 start sorry
 
Do you have any of these zero miles??

RX-7 LM (Black,Orange,Yellow,red,grey,white)
FTO super touring (Red,Green,Yellow,Blue,grey)
Subaru super touring (Red,Black, white)
 
either one of these zero milers?

Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
 
ha.. I thought I got them from your garage but now I see they aren't lit up...... you have any colored X1's?
 
ha.. I thought I got them from your garage but now I see they aren't lit up...... you have any colored X1's?

all but the 2 confusing blues. some of them 0 mile, some not. which ones are you looking for. then I can tell you which one's i have with 0 miles


but it would have to be tomorrow. trying to agree on a trade right now
 
Gloss back then... trying to make a deal on another vette??
 
Gloss back then... trying to make a deal on another vette??

I am reserving the c5r trade for you.

and yes the gloss black is 0 miles. 3 switches though
 
ok.. I don't care about switches... When and to where?? mine will be coming from gtBray and X1 can go to sharky969
 
Back