WANTED:2009 Birthday Ticket. Lots to offer (inc Jag XFR).

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedisteampunk
  • 3 comments
  • 379 views
Messages
1,094
Wales
United Kingdom
Messages
jedivenom
Hi guy's as the title say's I'm after a 2009 bd ticket. I have every tradeable car in the game and every DLC & Jaguar XJR-9 paint, and various other tickets. I also have The Jaguar XFR '10 and various other customs, including a Maserati GranTurismo S '08 with Black stock wheels. Let me know what you would like, thanks.

jagxfr-1.jpg


sangimignanotownsquarer.jpg
 
Last edited:
well i got the ticket bud, but cant trade till next reset which be tonight as just done half hour ago. if interested pm me and we can sort out, wouldnt mind a jag of you as not got ok ?
 
jedisteampunk
Hi guy's as the title say's I'm after a 2009 bd ticket. I have every tradeable car in the game and every DLC & Jaguar XJR-9 paint, and various other tickets. I also have The Jaguar XFR '10 and various other customs, including a Maserati GranTurismo S '08 with Black stock wheels. Let me know what you would like, thanks.

I have one do you have a 97 ticket I can trade today or tomorrow :)
 
PM'd both, thanks guys.:)👍
 
Back