- 1,123

- Georgia
- Barrettcsk
I'm hoping to get the Muira, 330 P4, or Ford Mark IV Race Car.
In return I will give away a Cerbera Speed 12, Cerbera Speed 6, or a T350C '03.
The first post will get the first pick.
The second will get from the 2 remaining cars and the third will get what ever is left.
I will only give the car if I revive a ticket FIRST.
I don't trust some people. You will be removed from my Friends List, for personal reasons.
In return I will give away a Cerbera Speed 12, Cerbera Speed 6, or a T350C '03.
The first post will get the first pick.
The second will get from the 2 remaining cars and the third will get what ever is left.
I will only give the car if I revive a ticket FIRST.
I don't trust some people. You will be removed from my Friends List, for personal reasons.
Last edited: