Wanted: 370z academy car

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunm80
  • 9 comments
  • 672 views
Messages
7,278
England
Exeter
Messages
morans1980
Will trade for paints or car.
 
A dlc painted car ?
 
mjm_98
A dlc painted car ?

I don't have any dlc, :( so only the the regular game paints. Colour shifts available.
 
I'll see if i can fit you in but try to pursue over trades

So act as if we haven't got a deal but we just might ;)
 
I'll see if i can fit you in but try to pursue over trades

So act as if we haven't got a deal but we just might ;)

I will keep post open to see if any one can trade for the moment. If you can trade, I also have over 1000 unique cars. Looking to get the last academy car in my collection.
 
Send FR to PSN playnthru, include which colors and cars your needing. I'll be on later, and can send then.👍
 
I have one looking for lvl 23 ticket.
 
Send FR to PSN playnthru, include which colors and cars your needing. I'll be on later, and can send then.👍

Will add you on PSN now. the car I want is the 370z Academy Version (so i think it only comes in one colour). What would you like in return for this car?
 
I have one looking for lvl 23 ticket.

I dont have any tickets unfortunately. I got a LVL 23 ticket ages ago but have used it since then myself. Open to any other car you are needing though. I have a Nismo GTR LM Roar car (the one that seems to top some of the seasonals) and I have a range rover sports (low mileage) if you have these. let me know what car you dont have and ill see what ive got.
 
Will add you on PSN now. the car I want is the 370z Academy Version (so i think it only comes in one colour). What would you like in return for this car?

Nope, it comes in 5 or 6 different colors. Pretty much ALL stock 370z colors, but it has (academy) logos and a big wing for downforce..

I have them all, 0/0/0 in all colors available..Red/Yellow/Blue/Black, and 2 or 3 different shades of silver..

I need nothing in return, thanks :) 👍
 
Back