Wanted: 90 Corvette ZR1

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastfox400
  • 15 comments
  • 693 views
Messages
4,280
United States
Say What Again, I dare you!
Messages
Fastfox400
Deal pending. Have a XFR '10 ticket for trade. Looking for more 90 ZR1's, and a M3 GTR Road car.

11/03/11 Sent Prowler to GatorAdam
11/04/11 Sent Prowler to GatorAdam
11/05/11 Sent RUF 3400S to MJS1985
11/06/11 Sent Prowler to GatorAdam
11/07/11 Sent LVL 22 ticket to ryanerb
11/08/11 Sending Prowler to GatorAdam
11/09/11 Sending Lotus Elise 111r to TB
11/10/11 Sending Prowler to GatorAdam
 
Last edited:
I've got one, would you be willing to buy a 2011 NASCAR from the premium dealership in return, or is that too high for you?
 
Have one also, would you have an 70 skyline?
 
I have several 2011 Nascars currently.
 
yes.
 
Still currently looking for a 90 ZR1. Also looking for a 05 BMW M5.
 
I have both u have any 370z academy cars in 0/0/0?
 
No. I dont even know what academy cars are.
 
I said I had one in my thread. If you have any tickets or anything Im looking for, please reply in my thread (In signature)
 
I have both cars. You have any tickets?
 
Just DLC car tickets that are left.
 
Pretty sure I got what you are looking for. I always buy a corvette if it pops up in the UCD

Throw me a message on Psn @ ploegie64

I'll look for the car after work on Thursday.
 
Updated.
 
Hey, I take your XFR ticket... Got the ZR-1 '90... it needs to be clean? I mean I'm pretty sure I got 2, 1 stock and a tuned one...
 
Back