I need a few coloured X1's but must have zero miles on them
#10 Sky Blue - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#13 Dark Purple - Got from a friend
#14 Pink - Traded with xZReVoLuTIoNxZ23 for #15 Met Red X1 Thanks Bud
#16 Red - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#18 Yelow - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#19 Copper - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#20 Dark Green - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
I have almost every car and will trade for anything let me know what you have. i do have the rest with zero miles if you need them
#10 Sky Blue - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#13 Dark Purple - Got from a friend
#14 Pink - Traded with xZReVoLuTIoNxZ23 for #15 Met Red X1 Thanks Bud
#16 Red - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#18 Yelow - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#19 Copper - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
#20 Dark Green - Traded with MarcosChelas 07/02/2011
I have almost every car and will trade for anything let me know what you have. i do have the rest with zero miles if you need them
Last edited: