Wanted a Peugeot 905

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevetigersix
  • 7 comments
  • 481 views
Messages
43
Messages
stevetigersix
Hi fellow drivers and collectors, as the title says I'm looking for a pug 905, if you have one just drop into my garage ( link in my signature ) spot something you fancy in there and let me know. My next available trade slot is the 27th jan.
 
In ur garaje it saya u already got a Peugeot 905
 
I'll try to get u one...if i can use my ps3.
 
I have one but sadly dont see anything of interest in your garage do you have chrome paint ?
 
I have one but sadly dont see anything of interest in your garage do you have chrome paint ?

Sorry you didn't find anything in my garage, unfortunately I don't trade paints sorry !
 
Peugeot 905 sourced in game DEAD THREAD. MODS please delete or lock !
 
Back