P paranoiaxiii Messages 2 Mar 1, 2012 #1 Let me know if you have one! I'm a level 30 A Spec -- let me know what you need 👍
JustBecauz Messages 157 Messages JustBecauz Mar 1, 2012 #2 I got one. I'm looking for a broken in R32 GTR N1 '93 (s) ?
NotSoSilentBob Messages 348 Messages NotSoSilent Mar 1, 2012 #3 I have one that is broken in with about 1700 miles and then I also have one that is 0/0/0 that I got from the OCD. You have any Birthday tickets?
I have one that is broken in with about 1700 miles and then I also have one that is 0/0/0 that I got from the OCD. You have any Birthday tickets?
P paranoiaxiii Messages 2 Mar 1, 2012 #4 I don't have that GTR and I'm not sure which of my cars was a birthday ticket. Do you guys want anything from the Dealer?
I don't have that GTR and I'm not sure which of my cars was a birthday ticket. Do you guys want anything from the Dealer?
S Silenced Messages 60 Messages JYLEEE Mar 1, 2012 #5 i have one from UCD,completely stock. do you have suzuki gsxr/4 Concept in stock condition?
L LanEvoVIII Messages 61 Messages LAN_E_V_O Mar 1, 2012 #6 I have one, I want a Speed 12 if you have that.
driftinziggy Messages 5,999 Over there Messages ask me Mar 1, 2012 #7 I have one that I'd let go for a few sliver chrome paints!
B bellacoal Messages 216 Illinois Messages bellacoal Mar 1, 2012 #8 have one from the OCD, 0/0/0, I'm after anything from this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245722
have one from the OCD, 0/0/0, I'm after anything from this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245722