**Wanted **Any Academy Cars**Wanted **

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedisteampunk
  • 11 comments
  • 584 views
Messages
1,094
Wales
United Kingdom
Messages
jedivenom
Hi guys as the topic says, I'm looking for any academy cars, not worried about mileage. Take a look at my list in my sig, it needs updating so ask if you can't see anything you like. Can trade in about twenty minutes. Please reply in this thread, thanks.
 
I got your message in my thread, can't trade till tomorrow now, but i'd be willing to part with it, has 0 miles
 
How many miles does the S. Vettell have?
 
Thanks Honda, I will look forward to hearing from you, Andrew the Vettel is new with no miles, and no changes.
 
I have both the GTR and 370z with 0 miles...

Do you have #9 or #12 X1?
 
Gtr v-spec for your audi r8 lm team playstation?can trade in about an hour.
 
Irby sorry I have none of those colors, Evo, if your only going to be an hour, then I could wait up and do some more grinding.
 
Ready to go trade now :D
 
ok I shall send you a friend request.
 
Thanks for the fast easy trade Evo.
 
Back