WANTED: Any Pickup truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter grbmrdj
  • 6 comments
  • 521 views

grbmrdj

(Banned)
Messages
268
Messages
GTP_Gevnesh
Need a truck for the most stupid and pointless race in the whole game. I will offer a '69 Ford GT Race car (I think. It's the one with greenish blue livery and an orange stripe through the middle). So I will take any pickup truck + some. Make your best offer. Highest bidder gets it.
 
Fully tuned ford lightning with racing soft/medium tires?
 
Need a truck for the most stupid and pointless race in the whole game. I will offer a '69 Ford GT Race car (I think. It's the one with greenish blue livery and an orange stripe through the middle). So I will take any pickup truck + some. Make your best offer. Highest bidder gets it.


I think the online car dealership has a truck you can buy - it costs around $35 000

check it out might save you losing your Ford
:)
 
lol, sorry bro. The cowboy guy does have a good offer.. :)
 
dodge ram and lotus evora new for your ford
 
I have a Maxxed Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. Willing to trade for the GT40.
 
Back