WANTED:Audi A3 and A4 quattro and top gear prize cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fe662
  • 11 comments
  • 778 views

Fe662

(Banned)
Messages
1,418
Brazil
São Paulo
Messages
WagnerAlmeida
Messages
Why have Xbox?u pay to online
I had these cars in my NSF most wanted and I want to do a drift tune with it.I can offer cars to borrow,my garage and gold chromes.I prefer them in 0/0/0 condition
EDIT:Also looking for top gear prize cars!
 
Last edited:
*Trade schedule will be posted here*
 
What color is your S2000 LM Race Car? I need it in blue.
 
SkierPS3
What color is your S2000 LM Race Car? I need it in blue.

Srry I already traded it
 
Ok, then what color trim is on the ALTEZZA?
 
First post and title edited
 
By A4 quattro do you mean the touring car?
 
Hmm ok bro will see if it is the one I'm looking 👍
EDIT:Srry not looking for these one
 
Last edited:
Bump(I'm also looking for cars that you win in the top gear event!!!)
 
Back