WANTED: Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 in 2 colours. 0 mile/changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
897
England
In a hen house
^^As the title suggests.

Looking for the Audi in these 2 colours please:

Sazukagrau
Lavagrau - Pending

Again, 0 mile/changes wanted.

Pick something from my garage in return, link below.
 
Last edited:
Damn....I have a zero/zero Brillantrot. What can I offer for your zero mile BMW v12 and BMW McLaren?
 
I have the Sepanblau Perleffekt but not sure about the 0 switches and i can't confirm for another hour.
 
My 0 mile 0 switch SepanBlau will not be available until tomorrow.
 
You edited your post, never mind.
Yeah sorry about that but that account is booked for trade tonight. If you don't get this trade done before reset tomorrow I wll trade with you if you have what I am looking for.

I am in search of a 0 mile 0 switch carbon X2010.
 
I have the Audi R8 LMS Race Car in Sepanblau Perleffekt is that what your looking?
 
Ahh sorry has 0miles/1 change :(
 
i have this
SepanBlau 0 miles 0 switch
Sazukagrau 0 miles 1 switch
Lavagrau 0 miles 0 switch
want your SPOON integra type R :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back