Wanted: Bike engined cars (Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01)

  • Thread starter Thread starter asdfg11
  • 13 comments
  • 1,471 views
Messages
606
Messages
asdfg11
CAR NO LONGER NEEDED

Hello,

I am after a "Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01" and other bike engined cars. What do you have and what would you like?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
I got a fully tuned GSX-R/Concept and a caterham 7 Fireblade?
 
Okay what would you like for the GSX-R anything in the new car dealership I can buy for you? Or what style of car are you interested in that I may already have.

I already have a caterham thanks. Do you know of any other bike engined cars within the game?
 
like the look of the alfa 8c but thats abit pricey lol
 
Well that did the GSX-R cost?

thanks
 
owes me about 170k approx, so actually not far off the alfa, think that costs 200k?
 
Ok sounds fair, hit me up on PSN: asdfg11 thanks :)
 
only thing is I cant trade till thursday.....
 
👎 I just bought the car you wanted.

Oh well message me on thursday but keep in mind I will still be looking for one sooner than that.
 
Im sorry man I would of mentioned it earlyer but completely slipped my mind!

Again I apologise
 
Thanks for the trade priesty_lfc.

Car no longer needed.
 
Back