Wanted: Black or White Chevelle - will trade from around 1,000 Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbpomg95
  • 9 comments
  • 916 views
Messages
2,103
England
A field in England
Completed
 
Last edited:
hello I got 10 dodges but they are all high milers like 26,000 plus, I have some car restoration tickets as well but I don't know if that will 0 the miles or not, but let me know if this helps
 
Ice got a dodge charger rt '70 only done 26.2 miles but its been race modified MessagePad if thats ok with you my psn is minde1974
 
hello I got 10 dodges but they are all high milers like 26,000 plus, I have some car restoration tickets as well but I don't know if that will 0 the miles or not, but let me know if this helps

GMC the resto ticket will put the mileage at 0, and replicate a fully broken in yet new engine. It will not affect anything else (never mind what it says on the ticket and in instructions) 👍
Hint to anyone: Just don't ever try to pass any so treated vehicle as 0/0/0, as on here that's untouched, has lower initial HP and can go get an oil change, whereas a resto car is already broken in, shows max stock HP and will not allow that first oil change;) just FYI:)
 
ok thanks :)
 
GMC the resto ticket will put the mileage at 0, and replicate a fully broken in yet new engine. It will not affect anything else (never mind what it says on the ticket and in instructions) 👍
Hint to anyone: Just don't ever try to pass any so treated vehicle as 0/0/0, as on here that's untouched, has lower initial HP and can go get an oil change, whereas a resto car is already broken in, shows max stock HP and will not allow that first oil change;) just FYI:)

Actually ,the engine won't be broken in, hence I've restored about 20 cars to see them lose power. E.g - my '98 Impreza 22B went from 545BHP to 535BHP, then I broke it in to 552BHP. My SL600 went down to 992BHP before I broke it in to 1,025BHP. Still, I'd rather have them with zero miles. I like to break in cars myself, I figure a car will handle better at 200 miles than it will on 20,000 miles.

Stig Double, there is no racing modified Charger in GT5, you're probably talking about the Challenger.

GMCHEVYGUY, if you're able to dupe me a Charger with a restore ticket, I'd be very grateful, and can send just about any car of your choice in any colour of your choice.
 
Dodge Charger R/T completed.
 
I'm willing to trade got a few old cars i dnt care for
 
Charger Super Bee completed.
 
I noticed the only car left is the Chevelle.

I know it has a lot of miles but I have a Chevelle with Classic White. Exactly what you are looking for but it has 33,224.3 miles and I just changed the oil in it. Would you still be interested?
 
Back