Wanted: Bomb Da Base, hangmans noose & Deal breaker partners.

• Thread starter m8h3r
  • 20 comments
England
East Midlands
m8h3r
I am attempting to platinum GTA IV before Christmas and need to get level 10 online, this is 5,000,000 and I'm on about 950,000. I am looking for someone who is good (estimate) at the 3 online mission based games to help me level up. I try to play with random people and you either have people who have no skill at the game or just people who will sabotage you by killing petrov, or destroying the bomb van.

I can play at any times Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday's normally although things obviously come up.

I intend to play on Hard as it gives the best payout, I am able to play without dying normally so it would be best if you have similar skills, I would be open to dropping down to medium but easy is out of the question as you play 2 games for the payout of 1 hard game.

Leave your PSN name if you wish to play with me and I'll add you, thanks.

I'm looking for help on this too, so I'm ideal.

I'm also trying to get the trophy for doing such events in time, if you could help me with that as we do them it would be much appreciated.

Add Jai-AE86 :)

I would love to do this as well. I need to get a few more trophies to get platinum. I'd say add me right now but PSN is down.

Jai
I'm looking for help on this too, so I'm ideal.

I'm also trying to get the trophy for doing such events in time, if you could help me with that as we do them it would be much appreciated.

Add Jai-AE86 :)
I just tried and you have maximum friends, add m8h3r once you clear up a little bit.
Blitz24
I would love to do this as well. I need to get a few more trophies to get platinum. I'd say add me right now but PSN is down.

The PSN is now back up and I can add you once you tell me your PSN name :)

The few times i tried these missions, the other players got bored and started shooting each other/not doing the mission.

Completed one of them once, but well over the time limit. :(

The few times i tried these missions, the other players got bored and started shooting each other/not doing the mission.

Completed one of them once, but well over the time limit. :(

Yeah that's the problem I found when trying to play, I decided to make this thread after some idiot drove the bomb vehicle onto the small barge next to the helipad. A waste of 3 minutes.

Yeah that's the problem I found when trying to play, I decided to make this thread after some idiot drove the bomb vehicle onto the small barge next to the helipad. A waste of 3 minutes.

Let me know when you are planning your next session so I can join.

Sure man, just add me on PSN and tell me when you will be up, then I can join. What's the time limit to get the trophy ?

NascarManiaco99
Sure man, just add me on PSN and tell me when you will be up, then I can join. What's the time limit to get the trophy ?

Im not sure but I think it's 2:52 for Hangmans noose, 5:02 or 5:52 for Bomb Da Base and 7:02 or 7:52 for Deal Breaker. I'll just send you a FR now on PSN, I can't do tonight but as I said previously I have 4 days off now.

Im not sure but I think it's 2:52 for Hangmans noose, 5:02 or 5:52 for Bomb Da Base and 7:02 or 7:52 for Deal Breaker. I'll just send you a FR now on PSN, I can't do tonight but as I said previously I have 4 days off now.

Just now I saw the FR, I have b-specing for an hour now lol just hit me up in the PSN when you going for it

m8h3r

Target times:

Noose 2:32
BDB 5:34
DB 7:03

I have helped literally hundreds of people get the fly the co-op trophy on PS3.. anyone can add me if they want help PSN: Spuds725 (although i am a bit rusty)....

Put "for co-op" in message if u send add request

Spuds

Back