I have a few cars that I am still looking for. Do you have any of these to trade?
The best/most valuable cars I have to offer are also listed but I have many others.
I can trade later today when I get home from work.
WANTED
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 03
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car 97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car 99
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Black Premium Gran Turismo Dealer)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept 04
Nissan R89C Race Car 89
Nissan R92CP Race Car 92
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car 89
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car 03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car 05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car 04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut 10
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car 98
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept 01
GT Academy Cars
FOR TRADE
Mazda 787B
Audi R10
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Ferrari F10
RUF Yellowbird
X2010 S Vettel
X2010 Prototype
The best/most valuable cars I have to offer are also listed but I have many others.
I can trade later today when I get home from work.
WANTED
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 03
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car 97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car 99
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Black Premium Gran Turismo Dealer)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept 04
Nissan R89C Race Car 89
Nissan R92CP Race Car 92
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car 89
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car 03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car 05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car 04
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut 10
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car 98
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept 01
GT Academy Cars
FOR TRADE
Mazda 787B
Audi R10
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Ferrari F10
RUF Yellowbird
X2010 S Vettel
X2010 Prototype