Wanted Cars look pls! OFFER ANYTHING! I NEED THESE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SR9647
  • 16 comments
  • 898 views
Messages
38
Messages
SR9647
I Want these cars for anything! name it i have it!

1)ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
2)Mazda 787B Race car '91
3)Nissan R89C Race Car '89
4)Sauber C9
5)Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88

i need these cars to complete my garage, so pls offer ANYTHING!!

i will send first aswell :)

Thanks and HURRY!
 
What are you offering? Do you have any race cars with zero miles?
 
I have all exept number 3.
Do you have the GT-R Prototype LM?
 
ok...

1) @tomisnic : i only have the 2J with 0 miles?
2) @Monkeycat15 : i dont have that, are you interested in any others?
 
Sauber C9

can send tomorrow, which PSN u want me to send to? Please send your car to AlphaZer0-Custom

I want one of these:
Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 3.0R ‘03
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) ‘01

Thanks.
 
I was hoping to get it today.
I might get back to you if it does not show up.
 
I got a 787B 0 miles but can't trade till 7:00pm reset
 
I have them all except the sauber. Interested in Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 and W12 nardo concept. They have to be stock and preferably 0 miles. You have those ?
 
I have the C9, I need a Honda CR-X SiR
 
I Want these cars for anything! name it i have it!

1)ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
2)Mazda 787B Race car '91
3)Nissan R89C Race Car '89
4)Sauber C9
5)Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88

i need these cars to complete my garage, so pls offer ANYTHING!!

i will send first aswell :)

Thanks and HURRY!

I have 787B, R89C & Sauber...looking for RX-8 LM. Can trade tonight
 
I have them all except the r89. Looking for a c5-r, w12 nardo, BMW v12, colored x1's and basically any rare lm race car that i dont have. Let me know :)
 
Here Fishy...Fishy...Fishy...
 
...........
 
Last edited:
sr967 is a scammer sent him a escudo drirt car then he sent me a message saying bye

Liar...

look at gifts little boy...

LOOK BEFORE YOU CHAT!
 
He offered to send first in his OP. You shouldve made him stick to that. Sorry about your luck though :/
 
got all those cars except #5 i'm looking for #10 x1 in sky blue if u have it?
 
Back