Wanted cars Please look at this

ii_LAW_man
hi guys i need to trade at the moment because im cant earn money because my little bro sold 50 of my best cars and got noting for them so im looking for a:

01'' imperza rally prototype
any tarmac rally cars
NSX-R protoype LM car
any aston martins
the new VW beetle
SL 55 AMG
C 63 AMG
300 sl
Mustang mach 1
mustang V8 GT
F40 but fully upgraded and in a nice red
and a corvette Z06 04 fully upgraded

I ask for all cars to be fully upgraded but only cars with ''Upgraded'' on them have to be done. But under conditions trading will have to be done on my terms and i ask for a message on my wall as well please saying im a good trader.Really my only condition is you send first because of scaming so please don't reply if you don't like that. Please add me on psn to talk to me because im not on this regularly (PSN below).

ii_law_man

hi guys i need to trade at the moment because im cant earn money because my little bro sold 50 of my best cars and got noting for them so im looking for a:

01'' imperza rally prototype --- In OCD for half price now
any tarmac rally cars
NSX-R protoype LM car ---in OCD for Half Price -- not tradable unless you mean the road and not the race car
any aston martins
the new VW beetle
SL 55 AMG
C 63 AMG
300 sl
Mustang mach 1 --- Premium car available any time
mustang V8 GT
F40 but fully upgraded and in a nice red
and a corvette Z06 04 fully upgraded

I ask for all cars to be fully upgraded but only cars with ''Upgraded'' on them have to be done. But under conditions trading will have to be done on my terms and i ask for a message on my wall as well please saying im a good trader.Really my only condition is you send first because of scaming so please don't reply if you don't like that. Please add me on psn to talk to me because im not on this regularly (PSN below).

ii_law_man

Check out the OCD

Back