Wanted: Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 BEFORE reset. Available: My whole garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter That-_-Guy__
  • 11 comments
  • 763 views

That-_-Guy__

(Banned)
Messages
34
Messages
That-_-Guy__
As the title says...

I want Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00. Take your pick from my garage.

I need to trade within the next 50 minutes before the reset.
 
Last edited:
what color is your nissan mm cup car and your VW lupo gti cup car?
 
Last edited:
what color is your nissan mm cup car and your VW lupo gti cup car?

mm cup car is a purple ish silver and the lupo is orange.
 
I can trade one right now for a Mark IV Race Car!
 
invite sent. purple-ish please
 
car sent. - got the mm-r cup car. Thanks!
 
added. car sent. just waiting on the Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 :D

Accept my friends invitation and you don't have to wait any longer =)
 
Still need it?
 
Back