Giuli8otto90 Messages 6 Italy Messages Giuli8otto90 Mar 2, 2012 #1 Hi, cerbera speed 12 seeking! Someone who I can send? I would do a great favor if I can of course sending you anything you need!
Hi, cerbera speed 12 seeking! Someone who I can send? I would do a great favor if I can of course sending you anything you need!
grubymike Messages 464 Nottingham Messages grubymike Messages What's an Xbox? Mar 2, 2012 #2 got one..bought it yesterday.. 1970 birthday ticket?
Giuli8otto90 Messages 6 Italy Messages Giuli8otto90 Mar 2, 2012 #3 I don't have tickets but maybe I drive the car you need!
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Mar 2, 2012 #4 To topic creator I have one willing to trade for birthday tickets. grubymike got one..bought it yesterday.. 1970 birthday ticket? Click to expand... I have the 70's ticket what birthday tickets do you have?
To topic creator I have one willing to trade for birthday tickets. grubymike got one..bought it yesterday.. 1970 birthday ticket? Click to expand... I have the 70's ticket what birthday tickets do you have?
grubymike Messages 464 Nottingham Messages grubymike Messages What's an Xbox? Mar 2, 2012 #5 sorry mate, iv got plenty of cars, and im only after 1970 ticket, because thats the only chance to get chaparral 2J thanks and good luck...
sorry mate, iv got plenty of cars, and im only after 1970 ticket, because thats the only chance to get chaparral 2J thanks and good luck...
Giuli8otto90 Messages 6 Italy Messages Giuli8otto90 Mar 2, 2012 #6 Sorry I dont understand English well and I'm new to the forum! I am not very handy yet!
grubymike Messages 464 Nottingham Messages grubymike Messages What's an Xbox? Mar 2, 2012 #8 its NO for me then mate I'm only looking for 1970 Ticket thanks and good luck again
cyanyde2010 Messages 293 indianapolis/in Messages cyanyde- Mar 2, 2012 #9 Got an srt4 or gt-r academy edition?
Giuli8otto90 Messages 6 Italy Messages Giuli8otto90 Mar 3, 2012 #10 I have a 1970 ticket add me to friend psn:giuli8otto90 Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
grubymike Messages 464 Nottingham Messages grubymike Messages What's an Xbox? Mar 4, 2012 #11 well iv got it mate but i can use another one but you wil have to wait till SATURDAY for that car ? let me know PM
well iv got it mate but i can use another one but you wil have to wait till SATURDAY for that car ? let me know PM