- 70
- andersbratlie
Completed, 2J acquired. Thanks Scuzilla.
As the title says, I'm looking for a Chaparral 2J. Don't got much to offer but here's what I've got.
BTR '86
CTR "Yellowbird" '87 (both stock and tuned(the tuned on is painted midnight purple))
Lotus Carlton '90
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Do have quite a lot of old Japanese cars aswell, if you're looking for a specific car, just ask and I'll se if I've got one.
Did not want to do this since everyone and his grandmother is giving away X2010's.. But I've got a X2010 (the one you get from 35 level b-sepc).
I know this isn't much of an offer for a 2J but perhaps there's someone out there with a 2J they don't want and at the same time really want one of the cars above.
Can't trade until Tuesday though (2/2/2011)
oh, yeah.. 2J got to be stock.. or just mods you can remove
BTR '86
CTR "Yellowbird" '87 (both stock and tuned(the tuned on is painted midnight purple))
Lotus Carlton '90
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Do have quite a lot of old Japanese cars aswell, if you're looking for a specific car, just ask and I'll se if I've got one.
Did not want to do this since everyone and his grandmother is giving away X2010's.. But I've got a X2010 (the one you get from 35 level b-sepc).
I know this isn't much of an offer for a 2J but perhaps there's someone out there with a 2J they don't want and at the same time really want one of the cars above.
Can't trade until Tuesday though (2/2/2011)
oh, yeah.. 2J got to be stock.. or just mods you can remove
Last edited: