WANTED: Chrome x5

  • Thread starter Thread starter bombe32
  • 9 comments
  • 542 views
Messages
2,022
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
bombe32
Hi,

I am looking to add another 5 chrome cars to my garage soon, so hope that someone (maybe more people) would help me out here.

Only want 5 chrome paint chips, and in theory anybody with just one chip can send all 5 to me by dublicating.

Name your price for these 5 chrome chips (my garage or amount of credits for a new one). My garage can be seen in my signature.
 
Ah, just wanted to add:

If you would like matte paints for your chrome, I'm up for that as well. Can't trade anymore cars today so I'm really interested in exchanging mattes for chromes if possible.
 
What can you offer?
 
what color Matte Paint do you have?
 
Oh ok, 5 chromes for 2 cars?
 
yes what color mattes do you have?
 
Not many, will post here in a minute...

Purple, orange and yellow. My black is already traded. I know it's only 3, but it's all I got.
 
How many chromes for the nardo?
 
I have no Nardo, I am looking for one - 8th day without a find. I believe it says somewhere?
 
There is a Nardo in my ucl right now.
 
Back