WANTED: Classic/historic/unique cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 28 comments
  • 1,050 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
Took a liking in classic cars, and just have to have 'em all!

Please look at my list to see what I have and what you're interested in, and post here (DON'T send me a PM).

PSN ID is spedy7.

Trade dates:
1/23/11-Already done, thanks!
1/24-open
1/25-open
1/26-Trade with skylineblue02, X1 for '54 Corvette.
1/27-open
1/28-open
1/29-open
1/30-open
1/31-open
Later dates-

Damn...more offers than I thought :D.
 
Last edited:
Want to trade your trans cammer for a 2j?
 
I have the Nissan 240RS Rally Car and Oullim Motors Spirra. Interested?
 
I have Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 and BMW 2002 Turbo '73.

Can not trade until the 30th though.
 
I Have the VW Kabelwagen for your Ford GT LM race car Spec II... like?
 
What do you want for the VW Schimmwagen?

My Garage
 
I have a Honda Today.
 
Want to trade your trans cammer for a 2j?
Can do. It's slightly modified to roughly 630hp, but handles well.

I have a 51 corvette convertible
Can do. What do you want?

I have the Nissan 240RS Rally Car and Oullim Motors Spirra. Interested?
I think I'll take the rally car, not a huge fan of Japanese cars, more of a European/Italian fanboy :D.

I have Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 and BMW 2002 Turbo '73.


Can not trade until the 30th though.
Not interested, sorry.

I have a rare car for you.

XJ13 Chrome Line

Unused code for Europe only.

As well as that i also have these cars availible check the link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=1662
Live in the US, so shame on PD for making it Europe exclusive, would really love that car. I'll check your garage, anything in mind?

Checked and saw that 300SL...me want! *drools*

I Have the VW Kabelwagen for your Ford GT LM race car Spec II... like?
Already have it, sorry.

What do you want for the VW Schimmwagen?

My Garage
I have 2: one in tan that is fully tuned (sounds like rocks in a can lol), and an untuned red one, that just looks UGLY lol. I'll take a look.

Checked, and I think I'll take the Taccoma.
 
skylineblue02
I have a 51 corvette convertible
Can do. What do you want?

i would love your vettel. but i know you wont go for that. so im going to say the FGT OR The R390
 
I think I'll take the rally car, not a huge fan of Japanese cars, more of a European/Italian fanboy :D.

.

Would you trade me the Audi R10 for it? I have other cars for trade if you want in my sig.
 
i would love your vettel. but i know you wont go for that. so im going to say the FGT OR The R390
Actually, I would. Though it would be more of a dupe (it's my car to defend against ramming delinquents). The FGT is green/yellow and the R390 is blue.

Would you trade me the Audi R10 for it? I have other cars for trade if you want in my sig.
Yes...but that car is HORRIBLE at handling as a warning, so I suggest TCS/SRF at the minimum. It already has soft race slicks on it.
 
Or you could just give me the vettel. Lol
 
Yes...but that car is HORRIBLE at handling as a warning, so I suggest TCS/SRF at the minimum. It already has soft race slicks on it.

Deal. When can you trade? I'm open in 10mins.

Just like in real life:tup: They said the R10 wasn't that great...too bad the R15 isn't in the game.

BTW...also have Stratos Road Car if you're interested.
 
Or you could just give me the vettel. Lol
I can trade tomorrow, if you want.

Be warned...that thing is FAST (and if you're new to the X1...have fun getting used to it).
 
Deal. When can you trade? I'm open in 10mins.

Just like in real life:tup: They said the R10 wasn't that great...too bad the R15 isn't in the game.

BTW...also have Stratos Road Car if you're interested.
Deal. PSN is spedy7 (though right now works best-resets in 4 minutes).
 
Deal. PSN is spedy7 (though right now works best-resets in 4 minutes).

ok...Ill try to make it...got the Steelers Jets game on:scared:
 
I can trade tomorrow, if you want.

Be warned...that thing is FAST (and if you're new to the X1...have fun getting used to it).

i cant trade tomorrow night. i have a trade booked. :(
 
Deal. When can you trade? I'm open in 10mins.

Just like in real life:tup: They said the R10 wasn't that great...too bad the R15 isn't in the game.

BTW...also have Stratos Road Car if you're interested.

i cant trade tomorrow night. i have a trade booked. :(

Hmmm...when's the next time you can trade?
 
Sounds like we have a deal. Wednesday it is :).

AWESOME. PENCILING U IN FOR WEDNESDAY. THANKS
CHEVROLET corvette convertible (c1) '54 for your vettel. got it
 
I can send the Lancia Stratos Road Car today for the GT Academy 370Z.
 
I have 2: one in tan that is fully tuned (sounds like rocks in a can lol), and an untuned red one, that just looks UGLY lol. I'll take a look.

Checked, and I think I'll take the Taccoma.

Ok. When are you available? Preferably before Wednesday, as I wanted it to do the Seasonal.
Also, can I get the tuned one? I'm willing to put the parts into the Tacoma.
 
Still up for the trade on Wednesday. Can't wait for that x1
 
Back