B Bozzie Messages 46 Dec 23, 2010 #1 Looking for: Focus ST170 '03 Standard and CR-X SiR '90 Standard CR-X SiR Del Sol '92 Standard Contact me and I'm sure we can sort something Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
Looking for: Focus ST170 '03 Standard and CR-X SiR '90 Standard CR-X SiR Del Sol '92 Standard Contact me and I'm sure we can sort something
W Wits Messages 735 Messages SweetLovelyDead Dec 23, 2010 #2 I have a crx sir '90. Can trade again on 6 Jan. If interested what do you want to give for it?
W Wits Messages 735 Messages SweetLovelyDead Dec 23, 2010 #4 Bozzie See if i get any earlier offers first mate Click to expand... I understand.
MadMike'86 Messages 2,095 Norwich, UK Messages madmike1986 Dec 23, 2010 #6 theres a blue st170 in my UCD, what would you trade for it?
B Bozzie Messages 46 Dec 23, 2010 #7 err depends what your after anything in the dealership for around 100K take your fancy?
MadMike'86 Messages 2,095 Norwich, UK Messages madmike1986 Dec 23, 2010 #8 a BMW Z4 M Coupe in monacoblau? 69k? cant trade till wednesday though