Wanted Every Colour x2010 (:

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5RYANGT5
  • 5 comments
  • 550 views
Messages
191
England
Gloucester
Messages
McLarenManiac
I am looking for x2010's, F2007, Le Man Cars, And F2010. I dont mind if they have miles on them, just not too many please.

I already got:
S.Vettel
Prototype
Gloss Black
Bright red
copper orange
Pink
Baby Blue
i did have White till i lost it :/

Im not going to list all of my cars. Only the ones I feel is actually worth something.

Nissan R92cp Race Car
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car
Minlota Toyota Race car
Carbon x1
Black x1
Vettel x1
Orange x1
Red x1
Pink x1
Light blue x1
White x1
Mazda 787b
Saleen S7
Formula Gran Turismo in Yellow
Ford GT Test car
Jaugaur 20m one

i have alot more have over 80 cars in my garage mostly ones i won lol just ask if ur after something specific i might have it or not
 
Last edited:
i can trade now
x1 colors /f10/fgtf1 white green

for your gtf1 yellow
 
I have F2010, want r8 race car playstation team if you have it
 
Is the black X1 matte black or gloss black?
 
i dnno i will check mate
 
Back