Wanted F10 and F2007. (HAVE X1/2010 and FGT)

  • Thread starter Thread starter BenJii
  • 3 comments
  • 349 views
Messages
30
Messages
x-IBenn
Title says it I have X1/2010 and FGT and a number of other cars. I want F2007 or F2010.

X2010 and FGT.

X2010 is S.Vettel/Red Bull Livery.
FGT is fully BLUE.


Standard Cars

Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89.(x2)
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05.
Aston Martin Vanquish '04.
Audi Nuvolari quattro '03.
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92.
GT40 Race Car '69.
Peugeot 905 Le Mans Race Car '92.
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09.
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V Race Car '89

Premium Cars

Ferrari California '08.
Ferrari 458 Italia '09.
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) '06.
Ferrari 512BB '76.
Pagani Zonda R '09
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
 
Bump!
Any offers?
 
I have an F10.
I'm interested in the C9.
But next slot is 01/01/11
 
I have an F10.
I'm interested in the C9.
But next slot is 01/01/11

Thats cool for me mate. Just send a PM my way whenever you can :)
 
Back