WANTED: Ferrari F10 '10

  • Thread starter Thread starter APIOQM
  • 4 comments
  • 381 views
Messages
157
Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
Messages
APIOQM
I've had my sights set on this car for a while, but can't gather the cash! I'll trade for anything in my garage that consists of:

SLR Mclaren 03
Land Rover Range Stormer (700+ HP great offroader, sounds wild)
Toyota Minolta race car
Impreza Rally Car '99
Audi Pikes Peak quattro 03

Pretty much any fully tuned Premium car you want $4,000,000 or less

Will maybe put some cars in a package.

If you want me to get a car I can work on it for you, $10,000,000 is just so hard to make purely off racing lol

Anyways if you're interested let me know!
 
I would like a DLC car. Any of the stealths I will gladly trade you the car that you are looking for.
 
I have one I can send tomorrow
Let me know if you have anything else
Really looking for the camaro lm car
If not we can figure out
 
Found what I was looking for, maybe next time.
 
Last edited:
Back