WANTED: Ferrari F'10 or f2007 - TRADE NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Bob
  • 7 comments
  • 559 views
Messages
261
Messages
GT_Bob
Cars I am offering:
BMW 320i Touring Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype Road Car - Pending trade w/ Proxol
Jaguar XJ220
Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61
Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R
Nissan Option Stream Z
Spyker C8 Laviolette
Suzuki GSX-R/4
Toyota Rally RAID
Toyota Wedsport Celica

If none of those interest you please feel free to check my garage (link in my signature). I will consider all offers.

I am able to trade tonight (Mar 2) in the hour before reset. Thanks.👍
 
Last edited:
No interest?
 
bump. Anyone?!
 
Im on an iphone so i cant see your signature. Do you have any persarolos?
 
Can Send You A Level 24 Ticket (Which Gives F2007 & F10) After Reset If You Send Your Nsx Protoype Road Car.
 
Can Send You A Level 24 Ticket (Which Gives F2007 & F10) After Reset If You Send Your Nsx Protoype Road Car.

Deal. I'll send PSN. Please send ticket and I will send car after reset (trying for another last minute trade)
 
Looking to trade right now.
 
Back