DreamersParady Messages 187 Messages DreamersParady Dec 28, 2010 #1 Anyone got a F150 pick up? What do you want for it? Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
I iNeoTom Messages 166 Messages iNeoTom and iNeoTom2 Messages iNeoTom Dec 28, 2010 #2 What do you have i dunno what i want lol
DreamersParady Messages 187 Messages DreamersParady Dec 28, 2010 #3 iNeoTom What do you have i dunno what i want lol Click to expand... LOL, do you want paint or motors?
iNeoTom What do you have i dunno what i want lol Click to expand... LOL, do you want paint or motors?
RedStradale Messages 113 Messages GRIFFIN-01 Dec 28, 2010 #4 I have a heavily tuned one which beat the events easily ill trade it with you. Im looking for f430 if you have one
I have a heavily tuned one which beat the events easily ill trade it with you. Im looking for f430 if you have one
DreamersParady Messages 187 Messages DreamersParady Dec 28, 2010 #5 RedStradale I have a heavily tuned one which beat the events easily ill trade it with you. Im looking for f430 if you have one Click to expand... Dont have one, but have more than enough credits to buy one just to trade? What colour do you want?
RedStradale I have a heavily tuned one which beat the events easily ill trade it with you. Im looking for f430 if you have one Click to expand... Dont have one, but have more than enough credits to buy one just to trade? What colour do you want?
I iNeoTom Messages 166 Messages iNeoTom and iNeoTom2 Messages iNeoTom Dec 28, 2010 #6 i want a car mine has everything on it very fast and can be made to drift lol thats what i use it for anyway lol
i want a car mine has everything on it very fast and can be made to drift lol thats what i use it for anyway lol
J Jkersh Messages 141 Messages JImockious Dec 28, 2010 #7 Tacoma XRunner is the best truck in the game. PM me if interested.
M Meowmix23 Messages 9 Messages Meowmix23 Dec 28, 2010 #8 I got what you need. An F430 in any color would be great for me too. PSN: meowmix23.
S sday Messages 666 Messages sday Dec 28, 2010 #9 DreamersParady Anyone got a F150 pick up? What do you want for it? Click to expand... Did you find an F150? I have one I can trade tonight.
DreamersParady Anyone got a F150 pick up? What do you want for it? Click to expand... Did you find an F150? I have one I can trade tonight.
DreamersParady Messages 187 Messages DreamersParady Dec 28, 2010 #10 Started the deal with RedStradale now, will see how the trade goes.