WANTED Ford Falcon / Mercedes CLK GTR

  • Thread starter Thread starter sk83
  • 7 comments
  • 601 views
Messages
186
Messages
heffernan5
waiting for your offers!
 
I am willing to trade my CLK-GTR, depending on the car that i will get. I especially want one of these: Chapparal 2J, Toyota 7 Race car, Minolta, Sauber Mercedes or other rare le mans cars :)
 
i have these cars but i wont trade them sorry

still need this ford falcon (if it exists....)
 
I have the CLK-GTR, what cars are you willing to trade?
 
The Ford does exist. I have one but that account is tied up until end of next week. I also have 2 CLK GTRs with 0 Miles and another with less than 100 miles on it. Earliest I could trade would be tomorrow evening 7PM EST (Midnight GMT)

I am looking for cars on this list https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=142883
 
I can trade you a Ford Falcon for your XJ9 LM but the earliest I can do is on Thursday
 
the xj9 is on my collection sorry

roadhog has a pn

matt: what do you need?depends...
 
still searching for the ford falcon
 
Back