WANTED : Ford GT '02. AVAILABLE : F10 / F2007 / X2010 and more!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tambo1810
  • 12 comments
  • 957 views
Messages
275
Messages
tambo1810
I'm looking for Ford GT '02


I can offer one of these cars :

Ferarri F10
Ferarri F2007

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

Ferarri 330 P4
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Chaparral 2J
GT by Citroen Road Car

X2010 Carbon
CLK-GTR Race Car '98

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
 
Last edited:
I have an FX45, but no thanks. I keep it. I have the Sauber, anyway, so no trade.
 
I have the Infiniti and am in need of the F2010. It will be a Sunday evening trade if you'd like, PM me
 
Last edited:
I have the Infiniti and am in need of the F2010. It will be a Sunday evening trade if you'd like, PM me

sorry mate, I already received offer for the Infiniti, now only looking for Ford GT '02
 
Anyone have Ford GT '02 ? I can trade now :)
 
i have ford 02 and i can trade now :) i want ford mark IV :) yes ?

sure no problem. Can you add these 2 ID's : tambo1810 and gbnhy65tfd

please send the ford GT 02 to tambo1810

I'll send the Mark IV from the other account
 
sure no problem. Can you add these 2 ID's : tambo1810 and gbnhy65tfd

please send the ford GT 02 to tambo1810

I'll send the Mark IV from the other account

ok :)
 
still looking for Ford GT '02 !!! previous offer was a mistake :grumpy:
 
Ford GT '02 received from SilviaFairlady, thanks !
 
Back