WANTED FT-86 Concept II '11...Have lots to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter nhratransam
  • 5 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
26
Messages
nhra-trans-am
Also looking for the FT-86 Concept II '11. I dont care about color or 0/0/0.

I can trade any tradable car in return. I also Have lots of level tickets (no b-day tickets), paints, museum, horns, suits etc. Just let me know what you need.


Can trade now. My PSN is nhra-trans-am

Thanks.
 
Also looking for the FT-86 Concept II '11. I dont care about color or 0/0/0.

I can trade any tradable car in return. I also Have lots of level tickets (no b-day tickets), paints, museum, horns, suits etc. Just let me know what you need.


Can trade now. My PSN is nhra-trans-am

Thanks.

pm sent
 
I have either color in 0/0. Do you have any tickets
 
I have either color in 0/0. Do you have any tickets

tickets i have are level 2, 3, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 1000, NASCAR, ClassicMuscle and ModernMuscle
 
Last edited:
Back