[WANTED] German Touring Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJRhys
  • 21 comments
  • 955 views
Messages
251
Messages
DJRhys
Messages
DJRhys94
Look in my garage (sig), make me an offer.
 
Last edited:
I have Kyle Busch nascar and a Audi tt DTM Touring car. willing to trade for your veyron and cammaro ss
 
I want to keep my Veyron tbh, how about the Murcielago?
 
hmmm i was after a veyron really. What colour is the Lamborghini?
 
Yellow/Orange

I believe it's called Arancio Atlas.
 
love that colour. hmm in that case the Lamborghini Murcielargo LP670-4 SV and Ferrari 458 Italia?
 
No not the Italia, it's my baby :P
 
C4 WRC for #18 Kyle Busch?
 
Will the Kyle Busch win the Nascar Events?

Also, is it possibly to re-win the C4 or will I have to trade it off someone again?
 
i have a corvette zr1 race modded and a bugatti veyron with over 1200bhp for trade im lookin for either a nascar or c4 rally or impreza rally car 2008
 
I will trade #48 nascar for superautobacs MR-S.
 
You can send me a friend request and I will send the car most likely tonight/tomorrow morning. I am doing another trade right now.
 
I would much rather it right now, how many hrs is it until you can trade?

I can do it right now and have other offers...
 
Hmm, I'll let you know in next 30 mins or so :)
 
I have an A4 Touring Car. Any of your rally cars?
 
Would you take the Imprezza Sedan WRX STi Spec C '04 (in my UCD now) or the Lancer Evo VII GT-A '02?

Both are 4WD and I will buy dirt tires for whichever.
 
just gonna bump this back up, would really like to get a deal done now.
 
Still looking guys.
 
Bump to the top, still looking for a touring car.
 
Still need one guys.
 
Back