Wanted Gran Turismo Skyline Pace Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter nibbles310890
  • 6 comments
  • 530 views
Messages
23
United Kingdom
england
Messages
nibbles310890
wanting to trade for the Gran Turismo Skyline Pace Car on offer I have
2010 Jeff Gordon 24 Impla 867bhp
GTR Spec V 09 867bhp
GTR Proto 05 795bhp
Dodge Challenger r/t rm 743bhp
Woodone Advan Clairon GTR 08 479bhp
Carbon R R34 04 576bhp
 
nibbles310890
wanting to trade for the Gran Turismo Skyline Pace Car on offer I have
2010 Jeff Gordon 24 Impla 867bhp
GTR Spec V 09 867bhp
GTR Proto 05 795bhp
Dodge Challenger r/t rm 743bhp
Woodone Advan Clairon GTR 08 479bhp
Carbon R R34 04 576bhp

I have one in my ucd would take GTR Spec V
 
Have sent you a private message.
 
I have one also,the one with lights on the roof if ya want it.
 
wanting to trade for the Gran Turismo Skyline Pace Car on offer I have
2010 Jeff Gordon 24 Impla 867bhp
GTR Spec V 09 867bhp
GTR Proto 05 795bhp
Dodge Challenger r/t rm 743bhp
Woodone Advan Clairon GTR 08 479bhp
Carbon R R34 04 576bhp

i have 2
stock and tuned
interested in GTR Proto 05
 
Back