[WANTED] GT Academy 2012 Cars

• Thread starter SkierPS3
  • 2 comments
United States
Connecticut
Skier1017,GTP_Skier
PSN Skier
A long time ago I had heard about a glitch to be able to trade the prize cars from GT Academy 2012, but never looked into it as I had moved on from GT5. Now that the servers are going offline I'm back in 5 trying to do as much as I can to stock up on cars and money. Assuming the glitch still works I'm looking to trade for one of each of the prize cars, or if someone could be so kind as to tell me how to do the glitch alone I'd be most appreciative. It's been a while so it's hard to remember what I have, but I have many b-day tickets like 1969 and 1970, and own pretty much every car in the game on my main account. I also do have some glitched GT Academy 2012 suits that were sent to me which are tradable. Thanks!

EDIT: also I have the 370z Academy and Nissan GT-R Academy cars that came at launch in every color in mint condition, so that's something too.

EDIT 2: What about this GT5 Garage Editor? I just briefly read about it and was wondering if it's a viable option for getting these cars. Sorry for my lack on knowledge, I was very involved in GT5 and the trading forums from launch through late 2012, but left and obviously I missed quite a bit.

Last edited:
A long time ago I had heard about a glitch to be able to trade the prize cars from GT Academy 2012, but never looked into it as I had moved on from GT5. Now that the servers are going offline I'm back in 5 trying to do as much as I can to stock up on cars and money. Assuming the glitch still works I'm looking to trade for one of each of the prize cars, or if someone could be so kind as to tell me how to do the glitch alone I'd be most appreciative. It's been a while so it's hard to remember what I have, but I have many b-day tickets like 1969 and 1970, and own pretty much every car in the game on my main account. I also do have some glitched GT Academy 2012 suits that were sent to me which are tradable. Thanks!

EDIT: also I have the 370z Academy and Nissan GT-R Academy cars that came at launch in every color in mint condition, so that's something too.

EDIT 2: What about this GT5 Garage Editor? I just briefly read about it and was wondering if it's a viable option for getting these cars. Sorry for my lack on knowledge, I was very involved in GT5 and the trading forums from launch through late 2012, but left and obviously I missed quite a bit.
The GT5 Garage Editor 1.3.1 has got the rare Academy cars and it is the best way to get them.

Yep you need the editor to get them quick as ticket form as well can also add other stuff you need too ;):)

Back