!! Wanted helmets and suits !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheEzekiel
  • 14 comments
  • 1,126 views
Messages
139
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Messages
TheEzekiel
This is list of missing things

HELMETS :

AQUA - COMPLETED !!
BACK VISION - COMPLETED !!
BLIZZARD - COMPLETED !!
CARBON - COMPLETED !!
CHOPPER - COMPLETED !!
CROSS - COMPLETED !!
DESERT CAMOUFLAGE - COMPLETED !!
DIVIDER - COMPLETED !!
DOWNFORCE - COMPLETED !!
FAST RAIN - COMPLETED !!
GLITTER - COMPLETED !!
GRANITO - COMPLETED !!
GRAVITY - COMPLETED !!
HORIZON - COMPLETED !!
MASQUERADE - COMPLETED !!
REINFORCED - COMPLETED !!
SAFARI - COMPLETED !!
SELENE - COMPLETED !!
SKULLY COMPLETED !!
SMALL JAW - COMPLETED !!
SPINNING BALL - COMPLETED !!
STORM LINE - COMPLETED !!
STRIKER - COMPLETED !!
TRICKSTER - COMPLETED !!
UNTAMED - COMPLETED !!
WARP DRIVE - COMPLETED !!
WONDERLAND - COMPLETED !!
WRAP - COMPLETED !!

SUITS :

BICOLOR I - COMPLETED !!
BICOLOR II - COMPLETED !!
BLAZE - COMPLETED !!
CHECQUERED - COMPLETED !!
CHICANE - COMPLETED !!
Double Stripe PRO - COMPLETED !!
Double Stripe - COMPLETED !!
FLAME - COMPLETED !!
FOEHN - COMPLETED !!
GRAFFITI - COMPLETED !!
GRID MESH - COMPLETED !!
INTERSECTION - COMPLETED !!
MISTRAL - COMPLETED !!
RIPPLE - COMPLETED !!
SATURN - COMPLETED !!
SCORPION - COMPLETED !!
SIDEWINDER - COMPLETED !!
SLIDER - COMPLETED !!
SPIRAL - COMPLETED !!
SWELL - COMPLETED !!
THUNDER - COMPLETED !!
TITAN - COMPLETED !!
TRAINEE - COMPLETED !!
WAVER - COMPLETED !!
WOODLAND - COMPLETED !!

I can offer in exchange :

Tickets 0-24, Ticket 1000
Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle, Nascar
Rally Base car, Intermediate Rally car, Historic Rally Car
AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PAINTS (incl. gold a silver chrome)

MY PSN : TheEzekiel

Write me a PM if u wanna trade thank you so much
 
Last edited:
Hmm... I'd have to check on Friday (can't play games during the schoolweek. :grumpy:) If I do happen to have any of the items you're missing, I'll trade for a Level 19 ticket.

PSN: TheDorseleones
 
ok send me PM what do you have and I will send you level 19 for sure :)
 
Send me a FR and I will send you some for free when I get on to send a car later.
 
What's your trade rate with these gear?

I might be interested in some tickets/cars if you have 👍

Thanks!
 
send me PM with list of gear that you have + what do you want and we will make a deal for sure
 
send me PM with list of gear that you have + what do you want and we will make a deal for sure

Just send you a PM ... I will complete all the gear you need.
👍
 
:lol:

Mate, you can ignore my PM now.
 
Hi to everyone who,s posted.
I sent a PM shortly after this thread was made but with time difference and presumably the OP being busy its taken a little while for items to be sent.
picture.php

Blanked out message since its a PM?
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Nice job, well done Chris 👍
 
Hi to everyone who,s posted.
I sent a PM shortly after this thread was made but with time difference and presumably the OP being busy its taken a little while for items to be sent.
picture.php

Blanked out message since its a PM?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

That's okay Chris, no hard feelings ... have a nice day.
:)
 
Back