B babigila Messages 29 Jan 25, 2011 #1 I've got different 700+ cars in my garage. I believe there's something for us to trade 👍 Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
chippy1000 Messages 1,167 Messages chippy1000 Jan 25, 2011 #2 I have one available in 1hour 20 minutes. I'll trade it for a fully modded murciaglo (not sv)
B babigila Messages 29 Jan 25, 2011 #3 chippy1000 I have one available in 1hour 20 minutes. I'll trade it for a fully modded murciaglo (not sv) Click to expand... LOL. I've got the car, but not the credits to mod it. Sorry about that, I'm saving up to buy something from my ucd.
chippy1000 I have one available in 1hour 20 minutes. I'll trade it for a fully modded murciaglo (not sv) Click to expand... LOL. I've got the car, but not the credits to mod it. Sorry about that, I'm saving up to buy something from my ucd.
F fandens Messages 33 Messages top-tennis Jan 25, 2011 #5 I got one, but can first trade tomorrow. Do you have a Lamborghini Murcielago SV ?
B babigila Messages 29 Jan 25, 2011 #6 fandens I got one, but can first trade tomorrow. Do you have a Lamborghini Murcielago SV ? Click to expand... Yes I have the Lambo SV 0 miles. I can also trade tomorrow because I'm still b-specing a 24hr race now. Will be done in about 16 hours from now.
fandens I got one, but can first trade tomorrow. Do you have a Lamborghini Murcielago SV ? Click to expand... Yes I have the Lambo SV 0 miles. I can also trade tomorrow because I'm still b-specing a 24hr race now. Will be done in about 16 hours from now.