WANTED: Honda NSX LM ROAD CAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter babigila
  • 6 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
29
I've got different 700+ cars in my garage. I believe there's something for us to trade 👍
 
Last edited:
I have one available in 1hour 20 minutes. I'll trade it for a fully modded murciaglo (not sv)
 
I have one available in 1hour 20 minutes. I'll trade it for a fully modded murciaglo (not sv)

LOL. I've got the car, but not the credits to mod it. Sorry about that, I'm saving up to buy something from my ucd.
 
OK no problem mate.
 
I got one, but can first trade tomorrow.
Do you have a Lamborghini Murcielago SV ?
 
I got one, but can first trade tomorrow.
Do you have a Lamborghini Murcielago SV ?
Yes I have the Lambo SV 0 miles. I can also trade tomorrow because I'm still b-specing a 24hr race now. Will be done in about 16 hours from now.
 
Back