!! Wanted horns !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheEzekiel
  • 6 comments
  • 664 views
Messages
139
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Messages
TheEzekiel
Here is list of missing horns (0) :

COMPLETED!!!

FOLLOW HERE : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7850341

I can offer in exchange :

Tickets 0-24, Ticket 1000
Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle, Nascar
Rally Base car, Intermediate Rally car, Historic Rally Car
AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PAINTS (incl. gold a silver chrome)

MY PSN : TheEzekiel

Write me a PM if u wanna trade thank you so much
 
Last edited:
Sending you a PM now;)

Ticket 1000 received. Thank you very much:) More horns to follow:tup:
 
Last edited:
great..thanks for trading
 
I will check as soon as possible for those horns (probably Friday). I'll send all the ones I have for a Level 21 ticket.

If I don't have them, then there's no need to send the ticket. I'll send first. :)
 
There's no need at the time FallenPhoenix.. genuino offered me all horns so we'll see...btw you can check my other thread...missing helmets and suits we can trade there ... if you have any contribution I will send you lvl 21 ticket for sure
 
Turns out I already posted about a Level 19 ticket in your other thread yesterday. Silly me. :dunce: Forget the level 21 ticket then. I'll just check if I have any of that racing gear.
 
I think genuino will send all remaining horns so for everyone else..please check my other thread of missing suits and helmets down below in my signature thanks :)
 
Back