Wanted, HPA Golf R32 and Motorsport Elise (Exige)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biffco
  • 8 comments
  • 613 views
Messages
197
United Kingdom
North East England.
Messages
Babalola
I'm after both of these standards as I mistakenly sold the HPA early on in my GT5 career and the Elise continues to elude me on the UCD.

I don't have a huge garage but I have most of the decent stuff. Let me know what you would trade for these and I'll let you know if I have it and if I'm willing to trade.

I can also buy NCD cars for you and paint them in any DLC paint before sending. Can trade straight away.
 
Last edited:
I got the golf with a excellent drag tune. It ownes everybody easy.👍:sly::)
 
Is that an offer mate?
 
PM me i have them both :)
 
.
 
Last edited:
I too am looking for a hpa golf. Can trade today.


Then please go and start a thread of your own or wait until I've been sorted.
 
I have the 99 lotus motor sports elise. Full tune, but can use a restore card to put it stock if you like.
 
I have the 99 lotus motor sports elise. Full tune, but can use a restore card to put it stock if you like.

Hello mate, pm me what you would like in return.
 
Back