WANTED- huge jump tracks

• Thread starter vicgtr
  • 17 comments
I'm looking for some good jump tracks that have the jump in a straight section. I've tried many many times and have had no luck. I you have the track from "Wings of a Dragon" that Welsh-Fury made that would be awsome but I'd like to see as many as I can, they look like alot of fun. Plz add me and put jump track so I'll know. I have lots of tickets and stuff as payment for good tracks. Thx

PSN is VICGTR

And what's the point of a huge jump in GT5?

Just saying.

This. Never really understood it, I guess people think the course maker is a load of rubbish so people make jump tracks rather than racing tracks. Each to their own really. :)

Well, I have 3 Jump tracks, the first one is very basic, the second is a more complex model of the 1st and the 3rd is just 2 long straights with a complex part at the bottom of the map. I'd go w/ the 3rd one if you're only focusing on a jump, but the 2nd one would make a good course even without the jump. Pick your poison,mate 👍

Some people have great fun doing the jumps, look at all the pics created from them, as for the people theat dont like it and want to bash and complain because your life sucks please stay out of post that you have no intrerest in, just so you can rain on peoples parade. I was raised that if you haven't got anything nice to say shut up. I was looking for help no a bunch of miserable SOB's. Thx

This one was made by my friend JMoney14dawg (PSN name)
It's called Mt. Everest Jump:

picture.php

picture.php

If you jump from the steep part with a fast car you'll fly with about 4 seconds of hangtime.

I have a copy of Welsh-Fury's track if you want it, drift_freak_93. just let me know, if you add me, that it is for the track. if you go to my profile here on GTPlanet, i have a photo of my Challenger TC at the beginning of it's jump. and if you go to my Youtube channel, my70hemicuda, you'll see a replay of my GT-R TC doing a flip with a perfect landing.

photo.php

And here's a link to my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTMqSL386XU

This one was made by my friend JMoney14dawg (PSN name)
It's called Mt. Everest Jump:

picture.php

picture.php

If you jump from the steep part with a fast car you'll fly with about 4 seconds of hangtime.

any chance i could get a copy of that track? i love snow courses and would love to get one with a great jump.

I have a copy of Welsh-Fury's track if you want it, drift_freak_93. just let me know, if you add me, that it is for the track. if you go to my profile here on GTPlanet, i have a photo of my Challenger TC at the beginning of it's jump. and if you go to my Youtube channel, my70hemicuda, you'll see a replay of my GT-R TC doing a flip with a perfect landing.

photo.php

And here's a link to my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTMqSL386XU

HAHAHA that is awesome! Great jump AND landing! But it looks really f ' e d upp after landing. :/

Man I am dying to see this jump track by Welsh-Fury can some add me who has his track so I can experience it.. psn name (boofire_266)

Man I am dying to see this jump track by Welsh-Fury can some add me who has his track so I can experience it.. psn name (boofire_266)

I should be receiving it relatively soon, add me and I'll put it online as soo as I have it...add tnogumbo

Back