- 4,040

- UK
- ReTyger
Perhaps i'm looking in the wrong place but I can't find a thread that really covers this. I guess the XP is more important as often only confirmed (briefly) when you complete an event.
What I would really like to see is:
The Cr prize for First, Second and Third in each event (I am hoping there is some pattern/percentage for the lower places?)
The XP for each position (again see above)
The XP needed between each stage, in A and B Spec if they actually differ
If this doesn't exist already i'll work on something myself
What I would really like to see is:
The Cr prize for First, Second and Third in each event (I am hoping there is some pattern/percentage for the lower places?)
The XP for each position (again see above)
The XP needed between each stage, in A and B Spec if they actually differ
If this doesn't exist already i'll work on something myself