- 1,612

- Montreal, Canada
- NobleAtreides
I never thought I'd have this much trouble and frustration , wheel driving 550-600pp Lambos in this awesome seasonal.
I wish to please turn my miserable untuned understeering soapboxes, into cars that handle somewhat exactly like the 2 lap license challenge, which featured the white Galladro.
That car bit the Apexes, allowed you to drift with throttle modulation, and keep forward momentum, which is the way these wonderful Italian Stallions are meant to be driven.
Please share your tune settings, with short reasons for the desired adjustments.
Right now, I didn't spend much time on the new seasonal yet, but so far, all three of my tried Lambos: LP640 Murc, max upgraded (perhaps mistake?), Galladro, and '88 Countach, are suffering bad understeer, and difficult to keep any forward momentum prior Apex cornering. If car is aligned at the right speed, then I love to hammer the gas at power Rev, and maintain red hot wheels until it gets to the next corner. Then it all falls apart again.
Rear Toe, should it be + or - ?
would altering camber simply cause this car to misbehave as it is intended?
should heights differ front & back?
Should there be a wing? can a wing cause worse effects for understeer?
how do I set springs, soft & hard, is it smaller or larger numbers, still didn't figure this one out....
is limiting engine (to lower pp) detremental to car power band? I'm skeptical about this.
Sports Hard or Sports Soft? I want the best handling tire. No racing tires, to match AI.
I'd love to experiment with gear ratios on this event / cars. Perhaps the secret lies in there!
I know what I want from my car, I just want to translate it to a tune, and I cannot quick tune, I just want to drive it with joy.
Definitely the most challenging seasonal to date, thank you PD.
I wish to please turn my miserable untuned understeering soapboxes, into cars that handle somewhat exactly like the 2 lap license challenge, which featured the white Galladro.
That car bit the Apexes, allowed you to drift with throttle modulation, and keep forward momentum, which is the way these wonderful Italian Stallions are meant to be driven.
Please share your tune settings, with short reasons for the desired adjustments.
Right now, I didn't spend much time on the new seasonal yet, but so far, all three of my tried Lambos: LP640 Murc, max upgraded (perhaps mistake?), Galladro, and '88 Countach, are suffering bad understeer, and difficult to keep any forward momentum prior Apex cornering. If car is aligned at the right speed, then I love to hammer the gas at power Rev, and maintain red hot wheels until it gets to the next corner. Then it all falls apart again.
Rear Toe, should it be + or - ?
would altering camber simply cause this car to misbehave as it is intended?
should heights differ front & back?
Should there be a wing? can a wing cause worse effects for understeer?
how do I set springs, soft & hard, is it smaller or larger numbers, still didn't figure this one out....
is limiting engine (to lower pp) detremental to car power band? I'm skeptical about this.
Sports Hard or Sports Soft? I want the best handling tire. No racing tires, to match AI.
I'd love to experiment with gear ratios on this event / cars. Perhaps the secret lies in there!
I know what I want from my car, I just want to translate it to a tune, and I cannot quick tune, I just want to drive it with joy.
Definitely the most challenging seasonal to date, thank you PD.
Last edited: