WANTED: Last 2 cars! Gaithers Drider and Mazda6 Touring 0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_RS
  • 23 comments
  • 915 views

911_RS

zoom zoom zoom
Premium
Messages
1,000
Messages
GTP_911_RS
Looking for these last two cars. MUST be 0/0, and as such I will ask you to send them to me first. I have easily over 100 successful trades on this forum. I have almost every Liveried, Exotic and one -off make trade-able car available 0/0....also almost every BDay and Level ticket.... I have 2 trades available around 5:30 EDT and 2 more after 8 EDT....Thanks....
 
Last edited:
I have the civic, whats your offer for it?
Would you trade for a Jag XFR or a Zonda C12S?
 
I have the Zonda C 12S 0/0....if you're near your machine send an FR to seeker_73rs and I'll reply about 5:30 EDT...👍
 
alright, will send later today.
 
I'm interested to learn how does one obtain a gather's civic in 0/0 or any other standard car.
Was it available in OCD in the past? I do have one but from UCD and miles accumulated plus switched.
 
I'm interested to learn how does one obtain a gather's civic in 0/0 or any other standard car.
Was it available in OCD in the past? I do have one but from UCD and miles accumulated plus switched.

The OCD has only been 0/0 for the last month or so, and it was not there. Besides trading, a 1998 ticket or a 1000 ticket. I can't think of anything else, but I know of at least one other guy who has it.
 
Yep, 98 or 1000 ticket...or trade, as I am cross-eyed from shredding that 98 ticket....:D
 
The OCD has only been 0/0 for the last month or so, and it was not there. Besides trading, a 1998 ticket or a 1000 ticket. I can't think of anything else, but I know of at least one other guy who has it.

Ah I see. I think I had a blonde moment forgetting ticket cars.
 
North america, central time. should be able to send before 5 o clock, my time.
ok, looked it up, you should respond by 4;30 my time, so ill be on at that time. hopefully, if I can.
 
North america, central time. should be able to send before 5 o clock, my time.
ok, looked it up, you should respond by 4;30 my time, so ill be on at that time. hopefully, if I can.

alright, i actually need more time, my parents are taking me to see a movie
 
No prob...but I'm going out around 8:30 EDT.....I'm in no hurry anyway...
 
I have them both in 0/0 but unable to trade until Aug 1st.
 
I have them both in 0/0 but unable to trade until Aug 1st.

Aug 1st is fine by me...what do you need???

I have the Amuse R1 '04, 0/0, in Nurburgring Blue Metallic.....
 
Last edited:
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00 or Tom's Chaser in silver or red.
 
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00 or Tom's Chaser in silver or red.

Pretty sure I have Tom's in Red, 0/0...BRB....
 
Nope, mines White, Sorry...on the Alteeza's are you talking about the accent colors????
 
The Altezza's are booked. Send me a FR to AbstrakZero. I'll send you the Mazda6 for free. I'm in a giving mood.
 
BWAHAHAHA....

Tell you what...I'll shred a '00 ticket this weekend nd try to get you the Apex...

GTP_911_RS

👍
 
Haha, I got tired of cycling my 00 ticket.
 
Thanks for the smooth trade, Pants....👍

Yo Abstrak...the Apex has landed (first cycle!)...PM sent....
 
Last edited:
Booked. Expect the car about 6 hours after reset on the 1st. This is when I get home from work.
 
Have the Mazda 6 touring car. Want level 23
 
I got a Atenza touring car (Mazda) 0/0/0.

I would like a 370z Academy.
 
Back