WANTED: Level 21 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5fanatec
  • 11 comments
  • 565 views
Messages
1,800
United States
Maryland
Messages
ask, and i will tell
I'm in search of a level 21 ticket so I can get the Lister Storm. Anyone have one for giveaway or for trade?

Cars of the top of my head available:
BMW 2002
Toyota 86 GT
If you can think of any other let me know.

Paints Available:
Some matts
No chromes
And just about any other paint you can think of. (over 2,000 paint chips)
 
got ticket for trade bud, pm me as busy with stuff ok
 
I'm in search of a level 21 ticket so I can get the Lister Storm. Anyone have one for giveaway or for trade?

Cars of the top of my head available:
BMW 2002
Toyota 86 GT
If you can think of any other let me know.

Paints Available:
Some matts
No chromes
And just about any other paint you can think of. (over 2,000 paint chips)

add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX i will fix your lack of chromes:tup:
 
I have chromes. Just very few. Do you have a lvl 21 ticket for trade?
 
I have chromes. Just very few. Do you have a lvl 21 ticket for trade?

yes i do have lvl ticket but unable to send right now,saw that you had no chromes and thought i would give you some?
 
A car collecter
yes i do have lvl ticket but unable to send right now,saw that you had no chromes and thought i would give you some?

For free?
 
How many? I would like silver chrome.
 
5 is good. If you can send an FR to me ID: madmaxisr and I'm not sure if you can send without me accepting. But if you can't send I'll accept tomorrow morning then you can send.
 
5 is good. If you can send an FR to me ID: madmaxisr and I'm not sure if you can send without me accepting. But if you can't send I'll accept tomorrow morning then you can send.

sent chrome message with invite . the machine is doing remote races right now so will send at my next reset. send me message back after u accept ok
 
A car collecter
sent chrome message with invite . the machine is doing remote races right now so will send at my next reset. send me message back after u accept ok

Alright.
 
Back