Wanted levels Question

• Thread starter MrSmith
  • 5 comments
I happened to get 6 star wanted level. kept it for 16 minutes. ask me how. after clearing the game twice I decided to start all over and just explore. so I stole a bmw and drove to a location were i was able to get on the subway from the street. being that its the beginning of the game, No bridges were opened. I drove the train tracks all around the cities. when i got to another area, 6 stars started flashing, and the blue circle area covers a quarter of the map. it took me
10 min to get back to the streets and i swithched cars for minutes until i got to a pay n spray.

my question is. whats the difference in 3rd level and 6th. all I saw was a larger area of police coverage and more chopers
.???

in San andreas there were tanks and army soldiers. i didnt see any of that.

yeah but thats no different from level 4. brutes???? whats a brute. are you saying people off the street helping the cops??

I was hopping maybe a supprise police car. hummer from the army or some super corvette or mustang. Ah well. guess level 6 is not that wonderful.

yeah but thats no different from level 4. brutes???? whats a brute. are you saying people off the street helping the cops??

I was hopping maybe a supprise police car. hummer from the army or some super corvette or mustang. Ah well. guess level 6 is not that wonderful.

The large trucks that the NOOSE guys pop out of.

Back