Wanted : Lotus Carlton

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nautical
  • 7 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
39
Messages
rssix
Looking for a Lotus Carlton

I had a few and traded them off but I really want one right now and its not coming up at all, anyone that has one msg me and we can work something out, I'm willing to trade cars of higher value for it.

Thanks
 
Have one with 0/45000/0 for B-day ticket or level 12 ticket.
Can only trade on 1 Feb
 
Can trade now do you have a R390 GT1 Road Car?
 
R390 is untradeable,so you'd be asking for a level 12 ticket or a 98 ticket.;)
 
I have one,

Would you have an 91 TVR v8s?

Thanks
 
R390 is untradeable,so you'd be asking for a level 12 ticket or a 98 ticket.;)

Yes asking for a lvl 12 or '98 ticket.
 
Got the Carlton!

Thanks supra725
 
Back