Wanted, LVL 24 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 17 comments
  • 417 views
Messages
339
Messages
BoomStick71
Please see the link for my cars that are available.

Available to trade NOW.


My Garage
 
Last edited:
Yup. 24 the highest ticket.
 
If you find 1 I'll trade u for it. JK it doesn't exist.
 
You get one for finishing the Infinity class. It's like the endurance class, except the races never end.
 
My bad, Meant LVL 24.

Changed topic title.

Thanks guys.
 
Hehe it's fine. Brightens things up around here when we have someone to poke fun at.
 
Btw, your garage link is a 404.
 
Hmm, it works to copy and paste, but the link's broken. Check the bbcode for it. What color is your furai btw?

Its yellow. Can arrange any color if its paintable.
 
HOLY CRAP YELLOW. I will trade you a 24 ticket for that tonight, in a few hours.
 
No, I'm serious this time lol. I'm collecting Furais and I'll I've found is 4000000 gun metal grey ones.

Plus if it's bright yellow, you've made my week.
 
No, I'm serious this time lol. I'm collecting Furais and I'll I've found is 4000000 gun metal grey ones.

Plus if it's bright yellow, you've made my week.

Its Gran Turismo Yellow.
About what time are you free to trade? Im Eastern time. -5GMT
 
I'm trying the multi car glitch tonight, so I might be doing bunches of trades tonight. If it doesn't work then possibly tomorrow.

EDIT: DERP. Forgot it was a ticket. Definitely tonight.
 
I'm trying the multi car glitch tonight, so I might be doing bunches of trades tonight. If it doesn't work then possibly tomorrow.

EDIT: DERP. Forgot it was a ticket. Definitely tonight.
its a car ticket, Still counts as a car.
 
Back