Wanted: Matte Paints For Gears

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 22 comments
  • 839 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
Looking to replinish my matte paints. I have all gear. Make me an offer. Thanks guys.
 
Last edited:
KB18FAN
Looking to replinish my matte paints. I have all gear. Make me an offer. Thanks guys.

Thread title should read: wanted- matte's for gears! ;)

As it's paints you want not gear.

Anyway send me a FR and I will send 5 matte's of your choice for free. 👍
 
Thread title should read: wanted- matte's for gears! ;)

As it's paints you want not gear.

Anyway send me a FR and I will send 5 matte's of your choice for free. 👍

lol, I am watching the race while doing this so I wasn't reall paying attention to what I typed. Thanks, changing it now.
 
I have some matte's that I'm willing to give, but I'm looking for -24 Pink/White gear. Odd request, I know. I'm also looking for (forgive me I forget the color code) red/white/blue gear if you have any.
 
I need to check my gears because some pieces are missing, send fr to PMC_910, I'll send what you need and then tell you the missing gears I need 👍
 
You goth have been added. just let me know what you need and its yours
 
I have some purples and blacks. You interested?
 
What mattes are you after?
 
KB18FAN
sure, what do you wanr?

I'm thinking you are probably offering one set. I would like Titan. I can send today. PSN: theediablo876
 
I'm thinking you are probably offering one set. I would like Titan. I can send today. PSN: theediablo876

FR sent. Will send once added.
 
what matte paints do you want for Glitter helmets?
 
I'm thinking you are probably offering one set. I would like Titan. I can send today. PSN: theediablo876

All titan sent.
 
All gear RECIEVED. I SENT the mattes. I gave you all different colors. :cheers:
 
@ Maullz: any will send tomorrow
@ obsur3d will also send tomorrow

Anyone else: I will continue sending gear tomorrow. Life is happening right now and plus it takes time to sit here and send out 34 to 50 gears individually so I will continue tomorrow. Thanks guys.
 
@ Maullz: any will send tomorrow
@ obsur3d will also send tomorrow

Anyone else: I will continue sending gear tomorrow. Life is happening right now and plus it takes time to sit here and send out 34 to 50 gears individually so I will continue tomorrow. Thanks guys.

no problem... just ti waht account i'll send FR :)
 
KB18FAN
@ Maullz: any will send tomorrow
@ obsur3d will also send tomorrow

Anyone else: I will continue sending gear tomorrow. Life is happening right now and plus it takes time to sit here and send out 34 to 50 gears individually so I will continue tomorrow. Thanks guys.

alright I'll send the fr in a bit...to cargorat323?
 
Locking thread for now so I don't wake up to a crap ton of requests that I gotta fill. Will reopen tomorrow. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back